Monday, December 10, 2007;


Loving You!!


Evening people!.. I'm blogging more often than usual.. =p improving improving.. I'm trying to get my lazy bum to blog.. Another day in camp.. But today isn't too bad.. I get to go out more than half the day to do 2 house visit.. =)Get to go town and catch a movie as well while waiting for one of the other guy to turn up with his MC.. Just received news that the next 2 days will be very redundant.. we'll be doing nothing but play games in camp.. for as Wednesday itself theres a 10km march around camp.. Just walking around in circles tiring ourselves at the same time screaming and chanting away with songs thats refer to how much we hate the army life.. Lol.. As you all can see my army life is pretty boring.. So lets put all that aside.. Jack just unknowingly walked pass and told me Norin keeps asking him "Why Josh never update his blog?" Lol.. I thought only my baby reads my blog.. Anyway.. Norin if you are reading this.. Jacks been real Gay lately!!! Its sooo totally freaking me out.. =p I wished i could post some photos or videos(even better) with what Jack was doing with Alson just hours ago. I ain't gonna say much.. u can go ask him yourself.. Gay! The stress we live through everyday has turned each of us somewhat gay like in some sense.. Mabbe its the female hormones taking over.. Luckily i have my beloved baby!! To keep my sexuality normal.. Haha.. Cant wait to see you this Wednesday evening dear.. This Christmas will be the best Christmas of all just cause ill be spending it with you.. You're the best person ever!.. Really enjoy every moment with you.. Just walking down town admiring the Christmas lites.. Catching a movie at LIDO.. (I'm glad I'm the first person to ever bring you to LIDO. Can u believed that my darling never went to LIDO before?!?!?!?) Never regretted asking whether i could kiss you the very first time!! I'd forfeit all my Christmas gifts for the next 100 years just to have you!.. Love you!!




stuck on you 9:08 PMY

Profile;

Name : Da ZHU ZHU
Birthday : 120987
Affiliation : 4SIR INFANTRY REGIMENT.
Horoscope : Virgo
Status : Attached <3


Wishes;

To Hug My Darling Baby To Sleep Every Night





Counter;

hit counter
free web counter


Tagboard;


.



Links;

baby<3
Jessica(babyCous)
Kerlyn
Sweat
BSM













Archives;

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
December 2007
June 2008



Music;




Credits;

designerblog
designerblogskins
x
x
adobephotoshopCS2