Sunday, December 2, 2007;


BabY Ya The BeSt ThinG that Ever HappEned!


Hey dear!! =) i know its been abt 2 months since i last updated my blog!!..Gotten very lazee to update.. Since baby will onli be the one viewing my blog.. since the other ppl who regulary come are gone and probably decided not to visit cause they think i died blogging.. cos no more post for 2 months!! Soo this post will b dedicated to u specially.. My Baby My darling!! Stephanie Lim!! Baby I lOve You!! Ya The best thing that ever happened in my life.. Im glad that i got the chance to be together with you.. To b the one to b there for you.. the one to make u smile when ya down.. and the one to wipe the tears of u when ya crying.. Thx for being just u.. cause im totally in love with U!! *muacks* Lol.. my post soo disorganised ar.. its pretty hard to blog to u when im on the phone with u!!.. Sorry dear!!.. hehehe.. im a person that likes to read out what i type!! den like on the phone wit u canot say out if not, not fun already!! haha.. *hugs and kisses* Baby baby ya the best thing that ever happened in my life..!! =) ok i think ill press the post button now..




stuck on you 11:41 PMY

Profile;

Name : Da ZHU ZHU
Birthday : 120987
Affiliation : 4SIR INFANTRY REGIMENT.
Horoscope : Virgo
Status : Attached <3


Wishes;

To Hug My Darling Baby To Sleep Every Night





Counter;

hit counter
free web counter


Tagboard;


.



Links;

baby<3
Jessica(babyCous)
Kerlyn
Sweat
BSM













Archives;

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
December 2007
June 2008



Music;




Credits;

designerblog
designerblogskins
x
x
adobephotoshopCS2