Saturday, September 8, 2007;


Saturday mornings!


Good morning!!.. I'm glad I'm able to make it to wish u all readers good morning.. just woke up not long ago!! Today will be having my pre birthday celebration.. BBQ at my place! about 5 i guess.. =) Looking forward for it.. lol.. its finally gonna be my birthday again.. Gonna b 20 soon!! now i have a 2 as the first digit very big already!! Anyway.. Theres nothing much to blog much abt today yet.. so YESTERDAY baby brought me to PASTA MANIA for an advance birthday treat . Had a gre8 time just having her look soo elegant for dinner.. Picked her up from work mah.. Lol..!! i shd join baby for dinner more often after her work.. So i can catch her in her working outfit.. Sucha eye candy!! enjoyed u more than the dinner... Oh oh.. and i surprised baby by making her think i went straight back home after camp! but instead i was waiting for her at her workplace downstairs.. Still ask her to meet me at Tampinese for dinner! =) LOL.. I was really really happy to see her smile tt way when she sees me.. ITs sooo worth my 2 hrs.. BAby I love YOU!!! Thankx for dinner yesterdaY!!




stuck on you 11:22 AMY

Profile;

Name : Da ZHU ZHU
Birthday : 120987
Affiliation : 4SIR INFANTRY REGIMENT.
Horoscope : Virgo
Status : Attached <3


Wishes;

To Hug My Darling Baby To Sleep Every Night





Counter;

hit counter
free web counter


Tagboard;


.



Links;

baby<3
Jessica(babyCous)
Kerlyn
Sweat
BSM













Archives;

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
December 2007
June 2008



Music;




Credits;

designerblog
designerblogskins
x
x
adobephotoshopCS2