Sunday, August 19, 2007;


Sunday Blues


Good evening everyone.. =)
Its been ages again since I've last updated. As usual. Finally got my lazy bum to go update my blog. keeping a blog updated isn't as easy as i thought it would be. Lol.. u're just too lazy some time.. Anyways.. i just came back from camp this morning, had some regimental duties to carry out Yesterday. Its a 24 hrs full duty.. 4 details 3people each 2 hrs rotation.. I'm suppose to be Guard3Ic sitting in the room waiting for people to come and open the doors for them. But due to the lack of one guy. I had to do double roles.. soo frustrated.. Grr.. i was on duty for 3 sentry duties tt sums up to 6 hrs of standing.. ++ my normal regimental duty of opening gates for ppl to enter the whole morning.. from 8am to the next day 8am.. I was just counting to the hours before i could see my baby again. An hour seems like 2 standing in that tiny shelter. =| especially for the 2am - 4am shift.. Anyway, i finally got out of camp after 8, took the mrt all the way down to go wait for baby at Suntec.. Baby was in this really really really really nice pretty dress.. Hardly get to see baby wearing dresses can.. heh.. Wear more dresses k dear!.. haha.. very very nice lar.. but i felt really short when baby wore those heels.. We walked around a little and made our way to Long John silver for lunch with Jessica.(baby's cousin) Lol.. Jess ar!! k lar u win in all the arguments kaez.. ill try to find someone a little smarter den u are.. but its gona b very very tough!.. initially it wasnt tt hard with the thousands of criteria u had until this one came along.. "he has to be as intellectual i am or more" tt totaled my list of guys tt jess wud like.. dont blame me.. =p who ask u study soo much.. is my post getting too long again?!? why issit always like that? I'm waiting for baby to cook spaghetti!!! to eat the best before i go into camp means eating baby cooked dinner.. Thanks Baby!.. I love You Lots!! *muacks muacks* K lar.. i shd go already.. Tc All!




stuck on you 5:24 PMY

Profile;

Name : Da ZHU ZHU
Birthday : 120987
Affiliation : 4SIR INFANTRY REGIMENT.
Horoscope : Virgo
Status : Attached <3


Wishes;

To Hug My Darling Baby To Sleep Every Night





Counter;

hit counter
free web counter


Tagboard;


.



Links;

baby<3
Jessica(babyCous)
Kerlyn
Sweat
BSM













Archives;

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
December 2007
June 2008



Music;




Credits;

designerblog
designerblogskins
x
x
adobephotoshopCS2