Monday, August 27, 2007;


Sentosa instead of Science Centre


Good evening fellow people reading my blog.. which is only a little bit of u guys.. anyways.. as u all know that i and baby had planned to go to Science Centre today, But i onli realised that Science Centre is closed on mondays when we met up with sweat on Tanah Merah MRT.. We were brain storming where to go to.. lost mah... cannot go Science centre cause closed.. den baby and Sweat mentioned Sentosa at the same time!!.. Thats how we ended up going there.. So we waited for Kel, Sweat's baby! They somehow claimed that hes usually late.. Heh.. lucky im not soo usually but occasionally.. u know lar.. not everyones perfect.. =) Ok ok.. So after meeting up with Kel, We headed towards harborfront MRT got off den headed for lunch.. had this thing called Kolo mee at Vivo City.. It was good but expensive for the volume they give you.. GAY!! soo little! So we continue our journey to Our day at Sentosa.. Stopped at the beach area.. and set the cable car like thing follow by this thing called the lunge where u sit on something like a Gold Kart and drive down the slope.. SOOO COOOL.. I had a lot of fun with laughters and amusement.. Baby tried racing with me.. Den half way her oversized helmet toppled on her head.. I was all worried at first when she started losing a little bit of control. Until she come to a complete stop and look at me with a really cute face and said "My heads really small".. =p Soo funny!!.. BABY I LOVE YOU!! *muacks* Anyways.. I wasn't really feeling well on the day itself catching a cold.. but i saw baby sooo cute and happy i cant get myself to tell her.. dont want to spoil her day... sooo i kept it to myself until canot tahan already.. which is about the time we decided to leave Siloso beach.. Baby pei me to go see doctor.. got 2 day MC... soo im not booking in tonite.. And the day ends.. zzZZZ hope ill update my blog again soon.. Baby its all worth it despite the pain just to see u smile.. It makes me smile.. *muacks*




stuck on you 11:37 PMY

Profile;

Name : Da ZHU ZHU
Birthday : 120987
Affiliation : 4SIR INFANTRY REGIMENT.
Horoscope : Virgo
Status : Attached <3


Wishes;

To Hug My Darling Baby To Sleep Every Night





Counter;

hit counter
free web counter


Tagboard;


.



Links;

baby<3
Jessica(babyCous)
Kerlyn
Sweat
BSM













Archives;

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
December 2007
June 2008



Music;




Credits;

designerblog
designerblogskins
x
x
adobephotoshopCS2