Thursday, August 9, 2007;


Laziness


Heys.. =)
I know its been awhile since i've updated my blog.. lol.. getting really really lazy to go do it. Anyway.. im going to b flying to Thailand at 6pm today.. suppose to be going there for a short holiday trip.. but its been converted to a 3 day work 1 day shop kinda thing... I WISH MY BABY CAN COME WITH ME!!.. I am soo gonna miss her.. tho its only 4 days.. but i doubt ill relli relli enjoy myself if she isnt there.. bcos id b missing her half the time when shes not there.. Love you baby!.. Well anyway i shd probably blog abt several days ago.. heh.. I'll try to back track as far as i can.. TRY.. Heh.. okay..

8th August 2007
Woke up 3.am in the morning to send my brothers in arms to Alaska with Jack and Alson.. We left the airport about 5 or so.. headed back to my place in a cab.. the moment i reached back i kinda knocked out. due to the lack of sleep.. heh.. cant blame lar.. tired tired tired! well the thing tt relli sucked the most is cause we have a 15km run at East Coast Park at 7am in the morning.. such a bummer to have to run soo far especially when u only catch ard 3 hrs of sleep.. it was a torture.. every 100m seems like its 1km.. but it was all good lar.. manage to complete the run.. At least still one of the middle few to complete.. Jack in other words came in quite late.. cause he FELL,injured his knee probably looking at those secondary sch gals for the ndp event there.. my gosh sucha pedophile rite?!? =p lol.. he claimed some very chio chick ran pass him and flashed her open her clothes for him to see. some kinda excuse.. anyway.. Jack its ok.. I still LOVE you.. Brothers for life! =)the whole event ended around like 10:45am.. i called baby, she seemed pretty disappointed cause i told her tt id buy her breakfast tt day.. and i called her kinda late.. so i got her lunch instead.. picked baby up at her place den back to mine at about 1pm.. Lol.. needless to say after that.. I knocked out again after i shower, till about 4pm while my baby did her java project.. had to go renew my passport cause i need it to fly to Thailand.. Thanks baby for accompanying me for the longest time waiting about 2hrs ++ just to get my passport renewed.. Love YOU LOTS!! Anyway.. after tt i went straight to baby's hse.. Her mom cooked dried laksa for dinner.. Best Laksa i ever had.. for nw.. heh.. the best is yet to wait for baby to cook laksa for me of course.. *hints hints* (baby if u're reading this.. I LOVE YOU!!) teached her mom how to use abit of Flash MX.. To do some on screen lyrics thingy.. dont know exactly wad tho... after watched Honor and Passion.. finish already my baby challenged me to O2JAM.. and guess wad? guys are naturally better are games lar.. heh.. i was just a little better than her.. i left her house about 10:30pm. Went to the buble tea shop to get passion fruit tea with jelly.. den went straight home.. slept straight away when i got home.. until today.. bout 9:30am.. Well.. anyway.. i didnt expect to have soo much to say about one day.. ill end with Baby ya the bestest thing tt ever happened to me.. Love you lOTS!




stuck on you 11:48 AMY

Profile;

Name : Da ZHU ZHU
Birthday : 120987
Affiliation : 4SIR INFANTRY REGIMENT.
Horoscope : Virgo
Status : Attached <3


Wishes;

To Hug My Darling Baby To Sleep Every Night





Counter;

hit counter
free web counter


Tagboard;


.



Links;

baby<3
Jessica(babyCous)
Kerlyn
Sweat
BSM













Archives;

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
December 2007
June 2008



Music;




Credits;

designerblog
designerblogskins
x
x
adobephotoshopCS2