Sunday, July 29, 2007;


Sunday Morning


Heys!!.. =)
havent been updating for quite some time already.. Have to understand that the fact that im currently stuck in the army from monday to friday! bummer huh.. anyways.. i was too busy being with my Darling from friday all the way till now tts why never update.. heh.. enjoyed very much playing xbox on friday with u dear! =p Love u lots.. Im gonna write a song here which my fren ( Daniel Goh ) wrote..

Verse 1
Baby
I Woke up this morning
Wondering where have you been
Hoping you will come back

Pre-chorus
I miss you like i do
I miss you like i always
I wanna see you in my dreams

Chorus
Baby, Baby, Baby
You're the one in my life
You're the one in my heart
You're the one in my soul
I just want to tell you
You're the one that i love, i love you
Till the end of my life, i love you

thats the end of the whole written song.. its all cool and relli sweet.. but me and tube just figured that it was short another verse.. so we kinda came up with another verse for him.. And here is it..

Verse 2
Baby
YOU woke up this morning
Wondering where have I been
Leaving YOU by YOURSELF in this room
Hoping I will come back

Feel free to comment.. =)

Oh yeah.. id like to say nice meeting u Kerlyn and Alvin. =) Lol.. gd luck for NS.. 2 more years.. ive got 7 more months.. =p hah.. Cant help it..

Just wana let u guys know.. that my baby! Is cooking dinner tonite! Im very very very excited.. not whether how good the food will turn out.. but just cause shes cooking.. im gona go help her out later.. i hope we dont burn down the kitchen or something like that.. *grins* Den after dinner.. ill have to go back to camp.. Sigh! i hate sunday nites.. Thats abt all for now.. Happy Sunday everyone..




stuck on you 10:33 AMY

Profile;

Name : Da ZHU ZHU
Birthday : 120987
Affiliation : 4SIR INFANTRY REGIMENT.
Horoscope : Virgo
Status : Attached <3


Wishes;

To Hug My Darling Baby To Sleep Every Night





Counter;

hit counter
free web counter


Tagboard;


.



Links;

baby<3
Jessica(babyCous)
Kerlyn
Sweat
BSM













Archives;

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
December 2007
June 2008



Music;




Credits;

designerblog
designerblogskins
x
x
adobephotoshopCS2