Monday, July 23, 2007;


My Very First Post


I want to dedicate my first post to my baby stef aka Josh's girl. Just want to let her know that shes the one girl that makes me feel ever soo special. Thanks baby very much for being in my life! For giving me one more reason to live for. YOU! *muacks* Im Gona b leaving my house to go send you to school soon. I guess my darling will b kinda beat sinced she slept at 4:30am yesterday huh.. Staying up doing IDEA project which is due today! Nvm kaez.. Ill lend u my shoulders to rest on later on the way to school. My best wishes for my baby's project team.. Wishing they'd top the 4 grp in the presentation! =) And yeah.. I've got to go back to camp today. but im kinda happy about it cause i get to send my baby to school before i do.. Gives me a sense of satisfaction being able to do so.. Baby.. Ill b going for another 4 and a half days kaez.. Den ill be out hunting for you again.. =p Loving you crazy! I'm suck to you my girl! Signing out..

Labels:





stuck on you 7:13 AMY

Profile;

Name : Da ZHU ZHU
Birthday : 120987
Affiliation : 4SIR INFANTRY REGIMENT.
Horoscope : Virgo
Status : Attached <3


Wishes;

To Hug My Darling Baby To Sleep Every Night





Counter;

hit counter
free web counter


Tagboard;


.



Links;

baby<3
Jessica(babyCous)
Kerlyn
Sweat
BSM













Archives;

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
December 2007
June 2008



Music;




Credits;

designerblog
designerblogskins
x
x
adobephotoshopCS2