Wednesday, June 18, 2008;



1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?

Heart Broken & Furious

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?

I tot i answered this.. xray vision??

3. What will your dream wedding be like

On the moon

4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?

What is there to be confused about? A wife a baby boy on the way? how simple is that?

5. What's your ideal lover like?

Someone who loves labeling me as a PIG.. Loves Pig.. Loves Justin.. o.O dont forget kinky.. =p And And of course LOVE ME!

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

Loving someone.. nothing beats being able to love someone till they go GAGA over u..

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?

How long the person who i love wants me to wait?

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?

oH i know this one.. B there for the person & b a 100 times better than the person SHE(I'm not gay) is attached to..

9. Is there anything that's made you unhappy these days?

Erm.. not that i could think of any specific reasons right now.

10. Is being tagged fun?

I'm still figuring that out..

11. How do you see yourself in ten years time?

Rounder i suppose? with 3 kids on a holiday.. ITS JUNE.. =)

12. Who are currently the most important people to you?

My family, my cousins, my brothers and my adorable Wife

13. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?

Heh.. I've got to be careful with the words i say cause i might end up sleeping in the couch tonite... Beautifully Adorable.. =p doesnt like to be disturbed while sleeping..

14. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?

The only motivation of being rich i have is giving the best to my wife and oncoming kids??

15. What's the first thing you do every morning?

Open my eyes and look at my wife asking me to wake up..

16. Would you give it all in a relationship?

Always had...

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?

The one who loves me more? =p

18. What type of friends do you like?

Someone who shares my interest? and of course sincere and honest.. butt spanking type

19. What type of friends do you dislike?

Erms.. Irritating ones? dont matter whether you are sincere or not..




stuck on you 6:34 PMY

Profile;

Name : Da ZHU ZHU
Birthday : 120987
Affiliation : 4SIR INFANTRY REGIMENT.
Horoscope : Virgo
Status : Attached <3


Wishes;

To Hug My Darling Baby To Sleep Every Night





Counter;

hit counter
free web counter


Tagboard;


.



Links;

baby<3
Jessica(babyCous)
Kerlyn
Sweat
BSM













Archives;

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
December 2007
June 2008



Music;




Credits;

designerblog
designerblogskins
x
x
adobephotoshopCS2